Monday, June 25, 2012

Brunch with friends!



Hello beauties!
How are you? Yesterday morning I had a wonderful time with my friends.
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. Especially brunch. So I had brunch with my friends at MAMA ROUX a great street restaurant, here in Athens. I took a bagel with smoke salmon, fresh orange juice, and greek yoghurt with pineapple, kiwi and oreo biscuits! So yummy!!!
And you? How was your Sunday?

Γεια σας ομορφιές!
Τι κάνετε? Χτες το πρωί πέρασα υπέροχα με τους φίλους μου.
Το πρωινό είναι το αγαπημένο μου γεύμα της ημέρας. Ειδικά το μπράντς. Έτσι είχα ένα μπράντς με τους φίλους μου στο MAMA ROUX ένα ωραίο εστιατόριο, εδώ στην Αθήνα. Πήρα ένα bagel με καπνιστό σολωμό, φρεσκοστυμμένο χυμό πορτοκαλιού, και γιαούρτι με ανανά, ακτινίδιο και μπισκότα oreo! Υπέροχο!!!
Κι εσείς? Πως ήταν η Κυριακή σας?






     

also follow me on facebook

Love 
Zizi

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, looks delicious ! I guess you had a great time with your friends :)


    Kisses!
    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good and tasty!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete