Saturday, March 10, 2012

I wish I was in Paris...



Hello sweeties!!!
As you probably all ready know, from here and here and here and in some many other posts,
*J' ADORE PARIS*. 
It's my dream city, where I want to live... I have been there many times, I was even married there but, it's never enough. Last night, my best man came from Paris, and he bring with him some parisienne allure!!!
So today I decided to feel a little bit like a was there, so I bought some macarons from Zonar's , and one my favourite French magazine Jalouse.Well, I would prefer to have some Ladurre's or Pierre Herme's macarons, and read my Jalouse at les Jardins de Tuilerie but it's ok... we can not have it all!!!
And you, do you like Paris as much as I do???

Γεια σας γλύκες!!!
Όπως ήδη θα ξέρετε απο εδω και εδω και εδω και σε πολλά άλλα ποστ,
*ΛΑΤΡΕΥΩ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΙΣΙ* .
Είναι η πόλη των ονείρων μου, εκεί όπου θέλω να ζήσω... Έχω πάει πολλές φορές, εκεί παντρεύτηκα, αλλά δεν είναι ποτέ αρκετό. Χτες το βράδυ ήρθε ο κουμπάρος μου απο το Παρίσι και έφερε μαζί του παρισινή αύρα !!!
Έτσι σήμερα αποφάσισα να νιώσω λίγο σαν να είμαι εκεί, κι έτσι αγόρασα μερικά μακαρόν απο το Ζόναρς, και ένα απο τα αγαπημένα μου γαλλικά περιοδικά το Jalouse. Βέβαια θα προτιμούσα να έχω μερικά μακάρον Ladurre ή Pierre Herme και να διαβάζω το Jalouse μου στους κήπους Tuilerie αλλά οκ...δεν μπορούμε να τα έχουμε όλα!!!
Και σας, σας αρέσει το Παρίσι όσο κι έμενα???













also follow me on  facebook

Love
Zizi

5 comments:

  1. I want to try macarrones so muuuuch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not that obsessed with Paris like everyone, but I sure would like to visit it one day, who knows maybe when i first visit it i'll become obsessed haha! :D
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know Paris, but I love the way in which they display and wrap goods ... and I loved the Woody Allen film 'Midnight in Paris'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, look delicious!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete