Tuesday, February 28, 2012

True or fake?



Hello beauties!!
How are you? I'm very fine!
Here is my new Chanel lipstick "Rouge Coco, hydrating crème no79 Plumetis".
Is very smoothie and discreet. I love it!! I really love Chanel, and even if it's a little bit expensive for me to buy her perfumes and make up, I give it as a gift to my self sometimes!
They also give me a small gift for my beloved. The miniature of the new fragrance for men "Bleu de Chanel".
What do you think about my photoshoot with Audrey Tautou ?!

Γεια σας ομορφιές!!
Τι κάνετε?? Εγώ είμαι πολύ καλά!
Αυτό είναι το καινούργιο μου κραγιόν Chanel "Rouge Coco, hydrating crème no79 Plumetis".
Είναι πολύ απαλό και διακριτικό. Το λατρεύω!! Μ΄αρέσουν πολύ τα προϊόντα Chanel αλλά ακόμα κι αν είναι λίγο ακριβά για μένα τα αρώματα και το μακιγιάζ της, το δίνω στον εαυτό μου που και που σαν δώρο!
Μου δώσανε επίσης και ένα δώρο για τον αγαπημένο μου. Μια μινιατούρα του καινούργιου αντρικού αρώματος "Bleu de Chanel".
Πως σας φαίνεται η φωτογραφισή μου με την Οντρεί Τοτού?!








also follow me on  facebook

Love 
Zizi

13 comments:

  1. I love Odri because of her movie Amelia PUlen :-) And I love Chanel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lip colour. the nude colour is perfect!!
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Υπέροχο χρώμα έχει το κραγιόν!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. και είναι για όλες τις ωρες! ¨ο)

      Delete
  4. The images are great, albeit airbrushed, I presume; I guess that it is how we dream of being, but actually know that this is not the reality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! And i'm glad your are back blogging. I agree channel is quite pricey. I remember my aunt gave my first channel #5 perfume when she came home from japan! I felt i was so special :) love the scent of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I adore Chanel#5! one of my favourite!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  6. φαινεται υπεροχο!!καλοφορετο!!

    ReplyDelete