Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cupcakes!!!

Hello my friends!!!
Today is my dad's birthday!!! "Happy birthday dad!!!"
So Sunday we will have a party so i decide  to make some cupcakes for the occasion.It will be my first time so wish me good luck!
I love cupcakes!I think they are like a piece of art some times!
So let's have some inspiration!!!
Next days i will sow you MY cupcakes!!!So stay tuned!


Γειά σας φίλοι μου!!!
Σήμερα είναι τα γενέθλια του μπαμπά μου!!! Χρόνια Πολλά μπαμπά!!!
Την Κυριακή λοιπόν θα κάνουμε ένα πάρτυ κι έτσι αποφάσισα να φτιάξω μερικά cupcakes για την περίσταση.Θα είναι η πρώτη μου φορά γι'αυτό ευχηθείτε μου καλή τύχη!
Μ'αρέσουν πολύ τα cupcakes!Πιστεύω ότι μερικές φορές μοιάζουν με έργα τέχνης!
Ας εμπνευστούμε λοιπόν!!!
Τις επόμενες μέρες θα σας δείξω ΤΑ ΔΙΚΑ ΜΟΥ cupcakes!!!Γι'αυτό συντονιστήτε!












Do you like cupcakes too?
Zizi

18 comments:

  1. I don't think your dad would appreciate the cupcakes shown on the second photo! LOL!
    Nevertheless, I like ALL of them!
    Good luck girl!
    I am sure your cupcakes are gonna be soooo tasteful your dad is not going to mind if they have a lipstick or a powder case on them! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog :) & i love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλημερα! χρονια πολλα στο Μπαμπα σου!!! με υγεια και χαρα!!
    Υπεροχα ειναι!θα περιμενω και τα δικα σου!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course I like cupcakes !!!
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats :)

    And these cupcakes are even beyond art, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xronia Polla ston mpampa sou kai kali epituxia me ta cupcakes! Sxediazw na epixeirisw kai egw na kanw kapoia stigmi mesa stis diakopes twn Xristougennwn... Mou fainontai omws kapws diskola gia afto protimw ta chocolate muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τέλεια τα κεκάκια σου!!!
    Φιλάκια!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh my gooooosh! I need to try to bake cupcakes one day too..!
    Great blog, I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank soooo much guys for your lovely comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your comment!!! Follow me!!! I follow you back!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uuuuuh! Are you greek?? I study the old greek at school! SOrry, but it's very boring and a little bit difficult! But I have been in Greek; I have visited Santorini! I love it!
    Beautiful blog, and I love cupcakes :D
    I like eating cakes and sweets in general, I eat them very much :P
    Come into my blog whenever you want, you're welcome :D

    http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com

    Kisses darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. who doesn't like cupcakes??
    I love all of them!

    na xairesai to mpampa sou k ama thes kamia suntagh pes! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this cupcakes! <3
    see you soon
    kiss kiss
    Jessica :)

    http://legoutdelamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!!!

    ReplyDelete